Nová registrace
Èesky English
Vyhledávání
Rozšírené ...

Zobrazení samostatného příspěvku / Diskuze: Co nového chystá Citroen
del42sa
13.12.2015 09:45 - Re: Co nového chystá Citroen
nějaké hrubé info k novému opdružení:

- The suspension system has double spring spacing is controlled by electromagnet: can settle partially the flexibility of the suspension and the vehicle ride height

- A visualization system of al obstacles ahead, based on both cash mvt sensors camera + camera + laser sensors

- A computer management loop which allows to optimize the reaction of the suspension according to the geographical positioning of the vehicle

- An IT management even more efficient mode as the amortization AMVAR this module the C6

- A support / suspension arm lighter composite materials

- Bcp a more gradual bump stop that current plastic bumpers

the technology of the anti-roll bar remains unknown, I see an electromechanical system similar to that of the series 7 and damper technology, and if I have to bet I would say that day: electromagnetically controlled damper> I think a screw system has ball whose stroke / positioning is controlled by magnetic field. the future will tell if my information was to cross the point or not!

default Re: [RUMOR] Citroën: a new suspension for 2017?

as Linda Jackson pointed out late November for autocar.co.uk for me the message is clear:

for fans of the Citroen suspension: we developed something specific and more "current"
All fan of OLEOPNEUMATIC ... we do not forget you somehow!

Uživatelé online  
Nejnovější příspěvky  
Inzerce  
Obrázky  

Š 2007-2017 :: by c5club,optimalizováno pro rozlišení 1024x768, Firefox, Kontakt/Administrator