Trvale přihlásit 
Nová registrace
Èesky English
Vyhledávání
Rozšírené ...

Zobrazení samostatného příspěvku / Diskuze: Co nového chystá Citroen
del42sa
21.10.2015 11:07 - Re: Co nového chystá Citroen
Interview with Xavier Peugeot, at the Frankfurt Motor Show. New Director of Citroën product, after several years in the same post at Peugeot, he presents the future of the brand DNA. Three new models are expected out in the next two years.
Auto News: Is not it difficult to move from the direction of the Peugeot Citroën product than for a member of the Peugeot family? "
Xavier Peugeot: This is fantastic, on the contrary. A Peugeot is also someone who works for PSA has several brands! I had this desire for a long time, after more than twenty years with Peugeot.
AI: What is your mission Citroen?
XP: My mission is to work on the optimization of Citroën product plan and strategy model agreement Tavares gave his marks in the plan Back in the Race. The roadmap is clear: work on seven international figures that are in line with markers of the brand and its positioning.
AI: What will be the DNA of this brand?
XP: Much had already been launched before my arrival. It is a collective and dynamic work. Keywords are: International with the same silhouettes around the world, optimism because it takes all correlate with Citroën genes and the difference compared to the other. Citroen should stand out and cover all market segments. It should also be clear, the mark is not low-cost. It is an international brand widely. I do not like the general password.
AI: When the first models will emerge?
XP: In the next two years we will launch three new models. Gradually, our work will be unveiled. We aim to cover all market segments.

během dvou let 3 nové modely Citroen. Cílem je pokrytí všech segmentů trhu (překvapivě) tedy i C5/C6.....

něco se šušká o novém odpružení (zatím nepotvrzená informace) které zachová plavnost podobnou jako měl hydractive, systém má být levnější a mnohem rychleji reagovat na změny nastavení. Nepůjde přitom jen o adaptivní tlumiče, jako má většina automobilek, ale něco sofistikovanějšího.

Uživatelé online  
Nejnovější příspěvky  
Inzerce  
Obrázky  

Š 2007-2017 :: by c5club,optimalizováno pro rozlišení 1024x768, Firefox, Kontakt/Administrator